Thursday, July 14, 2011

meal list thursday: standby

Well, this week's meal list isn't going to win any awards for presentation or creativity, but perhaps it will garner slight attention for simplicity and good old-fashioned reliability.

And that's what I'm all about.  It's a blog-eat-blog world as my husband likes to joke, and y'all know I'm not much of a player.  I'm just trying to keep it real.  I done know I can't compete with my fancier cohorts so I'll just be content to hang out in the middle and hope that nobody notices how nerdy I am. 

Too.  Late.

Pan-grilled Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Sauteed Broccoli
Hotdogs, Side Salad, and Potato Chips (You don't need a recipe, do you?)
Bruschetta Pizza with Cornmeal Pizza Crust

Recipes, here.  Remember, these recipes will yield quantities enough for two meals for 2+ adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment