Thursday, May 5, 2011

meal list thursday

This week we had to keep it simple, and keep it quick.  We have a busy weekend and several commitments throughout the week, and I created my meal plan accordingly.  I'll admit the list is a bit sausage-heavy, but that's how I roll sometimes.  Besides, we already had dogs & brats in the freezer (hotdogs and bratwurst, not domestic animals and snotty children) from last week when Eric played grillmaster at a corporate fundraiser. 

Keep in mind, these recipes list quantities which will make enough food for 2 nights' worth of dinners if you're cooking for yourself, your partner, and/or have 1-2 small kids. 

Recipes, here.

Campfire Delite (lame name, awesome dish)
Hotdogs, Brats, and Salad (I hope you're not expecting an actual recipe for this)
Crockpot Beef Stew

No comments:

Post a Comment