Thursday, May 26, 2011

meal list thursday

As you're aware by now, I tend to make my meal list for the upcoming week each Thursday, usually after daydreaming during meetings and/or pestering Eric mercilessly for new ideas.  Mind you, I have a database (or something like it), but my mind still runs blank each week:




The other night I asked him if he had any ideas for this week's meal list.  To which he replied, "Yeah, actually I came across this new blog that posts new meals every week.  You may have heard of it.  It's called www.thenonsensationalist.blogspot.com."

Touché.


Here is this week's meal list:

Italian Roasted Sausage and Squash (borrowed from BHG)
Meatball Subs and Salad
Pasta Con Broccoli

Recipes, here.  Remember, these recipes will make enough of each meal to last for two dinners!

No comments:

Post a Comment