Thursday, September 29, 2011

meal list thursday: livin' the dream

This part of the week always sneaks up on me.

So I spend a minute here and there while staring blankly at my cube walls, sitting in a meeting (j/k, Boss Man), or on my lunch-hour drive taking Finn to preschool-- trying to figure out what the heck we're going to eat for dinner the following week.  Luckily I just downloaded the sweet Aldi app so I can see what weird German food is on sale this week.  Sweet bavarian mustard?  Why yes, I'll take some.  Dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets?  No thanks.

I'm living the dream, I tell ya.

You know what else you should be jealous of?  My saint of a husband has finagled me into helping him mud and sand the newly-hung drywall in our basement.  Me.  Sand.  Drywall.  I've officially become a roommate. 

(I'mjustkiddingbabykissykissyiloveyouandthanksfortheawesomebasement.)


Here is this week's meal list:

Pizza with Chicken, Tri-Colored Bell Peppers and Mushrooms
Crockpot Mexican Chicken Soup
Black Bean Cakes with Pico de Gallo (Recipes here and here.  Don't be scared.  It will change your life.)
Sausage-Corn Soup (Yes, two soups this week. It is autumn you know.)


Recipes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment